Thursday, December 22, 2011

Top 10 Products I Can't Live Without!

Ok. So today's post is a bit different but I figured I like to know what other Mommies out there are using to make their lives easier, so here is my list! Feel free to tell me your additions and I will post those too!

10. Pampers!  I like Pampers better than Huggies b/c Huggies seem to leak on my kids.
9. Ugly Yellow Dish/Cleaning Gloves. Take care of your skin so hubby will want to hold your hand!
8. Oxi clean...not just for laundry!
7. Shark Steam Mop. It uses NO chemicals and sanitizes the floors for my little crawler.
6. Lysol/Clorox Wipes.  I just bet you love these too.
5. Libman "Freedom" mop.  Its the new substitute for Swiffer wet jet. I like it b/c I can wash the pads and put my own cleaners in it. I have to buy nothing further!  GENIUS! I love this thing!
4. Crayola Color Wonder Series.  These are AWESOME for church or other non-messy places, but its pricey!
3. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. This is probably my favorite but I use the next two daily, all day! What CAN'T you do with these magical erasers???
2. Baby Wipes.  These are in my room, in my purse, in my car, in my ____.  You can wipe up, wipe off, wipe away just about anything that kids can throw, spit, wipe, or spill on either themselves or you!
AND....
1. New Balance Athletic Shoes. Ones for every day wear and others for running. I love the number system that TELLS me how much support they provide without me having to guess, wonder, or ask the salesman, who only wants his commission!  I love these shoes. They last well and have never caused me grief.


So, there is my list. What products have you found that you use constantly. I know that I could do a whole separate list of kitchen gadgets like kitchen sheers or a pizza wheel.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and maybe receive a few more WONDERFUL items to make your life a little easier....like a step ladder!

No comments:

Post a Comment